Diablo Shores running order

Horton

• Administrators

http://www.diabloshores.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/RUNNINGORDER1.pdf

I will never get into the head to head with that average. I should have sandbagged all season so I could make some money at Diablo.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
What is MOP

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators
Yea. Do not do that this weekend.

About Horton

• Administrators
Don't worry I will bring some good beer. We will even pour some out for @SkiDawg

About Horton

• Administrators
Yes!

About Horton

• Administrators
I am packing up and heading north in a bit - The webcast will be live this weekend. See the front page

About Horton

• Administrators

Crap I am still at home.

FedEx just lost a ski. So I am dealing with that. Now United is not looking so bad.

About Horton

• Administrators
just astounding. Some cabinet shop in Bakersfield had a new N1. My address and the address of the cabinet shop are the same in the fact that both include letters and numbers. Besides that nothing. Pretty sure I will get it back. Going now

About Horton

• Administrators
Ski was recovered all is fine

About Horton