Platform Pad Upgrade 2007 SN

A_B

• Baller

I assume they keep records and it looks like other boat manufacturers are offered as standard orders, so probably.

I replaced deck, step pads, and glove box, and added the logo in middle of deck, with the faux teak, their most expensive product for around $380. I really like everything but think I could have left the glove box black.

• Baller

I saw that but was going for a little thicker cushion.

CC was trying to push retro kits through dealers, but no dealers had patterns. I did a custom pattern because I wasnt getting anywhere through dealer program. I am sort of inpatient.

• Baller

Yes. That is their premium product. It is laminated to black so about 8mm thick. I think the other stuff is 4-5mm.

I really liked the faux teak on the 200 and out black sano pad was too hard and starting to peel up, so it seemed a logical thing to do.

• Baller
White Lake actually has a faux teak, but it is for the larger swim deck. Believe me, I looked around at a lot of different material, pre cut kits, etc., and the small platform, which is what that vintage SN is considered, is only availble in thinner less cushy stuff. The only faux teak is what I mentioned above, so I had to go with a customized kit.