Ski for some that skis from neutral to back

nate93

• Administrators

@nate93 I do not think you are really back.

For that first image I do not know how much further forward you would want to be.

That Connelly rides a little tip high. I think can can ride what ever ski you want.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
John, you and I talked about this subject awhile back when we spoke on the phone if you recall the conversation at all. I tend to ski more back on the ski and for me the Strada was an exersize in frustration (couldn't turn the off side worth a s__t) so I went back to the MPD/RS1 design Radar's, which work way better for my particular skiing style. Which when I did I immediately went back to skiing with much better consistancy (read - I can turn the offside on it). If memory serves you suggested I might like a Razor i.e. which would work better for neutral/back skier. I'm thinking nate93 might be more like me, skiing over the center to a bit back on the ski (I do it out of fear of yet another henious, shoulder dislocating OTF). This help you in the suggestion dept any?

• Administrators

Yea the Razor is one of the skis that is not super sensitive to forward/ backwards weight distribution.

D3 Fusion is a killer ski but if you are not centered I do not recommend it.

The Goode Nano One is an option. I do not think of the Strada as being finicky in this way but everyone is different.

The HO A2 makes it easy to move forward and the S2 is again not super sensitive. I like the S2 better but I think most really elite skiers like the A2 better.

My point to @nate93 is I do not think he is really very far back. In the end you want to try skis if you can.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can