AM skis?

jayski

• Baller
Interesting, I thought it was Adam who approached Andy with the idea for the hollow ski. In the interview I read it said he went to a trade show and saw that companies were no longer using cores in their molding process. I kinda figured that Adam was the manufacturing side and Ady was she shape guy. I noticed the hype for AM skis had died when compared to the Strada and N1. Wish Andy the best of luck, we need more quality skis to choose from.

• Administrators

I got this note from Andy yesterday:

AMSkis.com shows we are STILL in business!

Because we made some employment re organization does NOT mean we are not out of business!!

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

I feel about this the way I would feel about watching friends go through a divorce. Adam is a friend of mine and I have a lot of respect for Andy. We will never really know the details and those details are not what this web site is about.

I am looking forward to official announcements from Andy and seeing the 2013 AM Ski.

I also look forward to having a beer with Adam the next time I see him.

For all of you who have inside info or think you have inside info, I would prefer that you not stir the pot. Let’s wait to see how the new ski works and judge AMSkis based on that.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can