Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Al Frosini 95 birthday party

Horton

• Administrators

From Brad Conger

Hi John, we had a party for Uncle Al Frosini 95 birthday party last Saturday night at the Richmond Galileo Club in Richmond by his daughter Valerie. The attendance was great with Berkeley Water Ski Club, Santa Clara County Water Ski Club, Diablo Water ski Club and people from Bel Aqua, Winchester Lake, Short Line and Pleasant Oaks water ski club coming also and many others who have skied with or be taught water skiing by Al. He is truly the Grand Father of water skiing for Bay area and Northern California. He is one of the few last remaining founding members of the Berkeley Water Ski Club where the first pro tournament were held on the west coast. People could get in touch with him through Valerie Frosini, 387 Northwood Commons, Livermore CA 94551e34549a6cc005258e1f7015da1bbb1.jpeg

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
I skied in Berkeley back in 94 / 95. Al was the first person I met. He got me into the rotation and hooked up with a few skiers.I still have Al's Novice Nationals and 4th of July Novice T-shirts. A true spirit. Happy Birthday and many more Al!