Any Western Montana Skiers Out There?

sedixon15

I am living in Missoula, Montana and am wondering if there is anyone in the area who does any skiing or has a lake or course and would like to share it. I lived up on Flathead lake for the summer and skied nearly every day but since moving back to Missoula I've been going through skiing withdrawals. So please let me know if your in the area and wanna do some skiing.

Thanks!

• Baller
@sedixon15 I just moved from Missoula a couple months ago. Send me an email at Justin dot edgell at gmail.com. I can get you some information. There is a private lake by St Ignatius, but it's privately owned. I was able to ski there, but I'm not sure who else is skiing there now. I can probably hook you up with some other skiers in the area. Best thing to do would be to ski in the tournaments next summer in Helena and Three Forks and meet the other skiers in MT.

• Baller_
Most of the Western Montana Skiers have moved to Florida! Well Team Seal Did many moons ago. Growing up in woods bay was fun as a kid, summers were fun, winters well... way to Cool! I know their is a course that is being maintained on Echo Lake just out side of Bigfork. Also their is a two lake site in Helena. Western Montana is Bigger than most three other states combined so their is a lot of country to cover looking for somewhere to ski.