So..14 SN Maple Editions but only 11 of these.... anyone ever seen or own one?

Wish

• Baller
swc5150, I'm pretty sure I saw the red one a couple of weeks ago on the lower Fox River. I didn't know what it was, other than it was a modern boat made to look retro, but we were all staring at it when it went past. I thought it was brand new. I know it had the wood and a name that began with a "P" on the rear flanks, and it looked just like that with the square windshield. I'm quite sure it was red and not green. And we don't live that far apart so it would make sense.

• Baller_

The boats were Built plain Jane then sent out to a shop up in the N-east for conversion then shipped back to Orlando for final go over and water test then off to the customer.

As far as weight the boats only weighed a couple hundred pounds more (if that) then that of the standard edition. Truly beautiful boats and workmanship unsurpassed ! I would like to have one.

• Baller_

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Seems to me the price was around the $60K mark however don't quote me as it was nearly 20 years ago and my mind is slowly running out of storage space!

• Baller

Jody's steel trap mind is pretty correct on retail price. A dealer could come down to around 50K and make a decent margin.

This boat was introduced in 1994 not '92 and was made in '95 as well. Even though CC went to a rounded windshield in '95 the '95 Paragon used the '94 windshield because of the difficulty of trimming the wood around a rounded edge.

Our dealership was lucky enough to secure one for our '94 boatshow. Even if you didn't like the exterior look of the boat ( I personally loved it ) the details of the interior were impressive. Coolest thing to me was the tongue and groove floor.

In 2008 I had an opportunity to buy one for $20k. Unfortunately, the boating business wasn't great at the time and simply couldn't justify 20k for something to use a couple times a year.