Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Why Couldn't You....

Dutch

Why couldn't you have the current Big Dawg format with the inclusion of women? Any woman any age. Even a pro. Drop the "35 and over who have not placed in the top 10 in the open of a pro slalom tournament in the past three years"( only for females). At first thought I think it sounds good and would be a great event to spectate. Imagine the likes of Regina, April and other women going head to head with the current Big Dawgs. The women ski at the same speed and several can run mid way trough th 41-off pass, which would be competitive at any Big Dawg tournament. What do you think?

@E_T, I understand that there aren't that many women that can compete at this level, but there are some . From the USA Waterski rankings there are approximatly 10-12 women that could be competitve in the preliminary rounds and at least 3 that have scores that might compete in the head to head rounds. It's not so much about how many, but just the co-ed competition.

Ok I'm not against the idea, but I have to ask who the "several" are that can get "mid way through" 41 off. Last I checked the world record is now 3 at 41 and I can't think of more than 2 women that can get through their 39 and only one of those get through it consistently. So realistically Regina is the only one that is going to have a chance but now there are guys skiing 4 and 5 at 41 off. Have one giant group if you want with men and women but what woman that averages 2 or 3 at 39 is going to sign up for that?