Is Soaked Going To Be Webcast?

Klundell

• Baller_
Was there all day today. What info would you like? I did see several very very high end pro video cameras around the site. Some with shoulder stabilizers. So maybe video at some point but don't quote me. Briefly met @Horton as he was off to take some more photos so there will be something posted I suspect. Still think there should've been a BOS VP tent er something. Great event. The only thing I would have had them do different is announce the rope lengths in feet "on" not "off". Just say how long the rope is. Way to confusing for the majority of the crowd. Explained to several people around me that thought is was the speed of the boat 28mph 32mph..... They did explain it occasionally but still confusing for most I think. Once the folks I talked to got it. They kinda got caught up in it.

• Baller
I don't care about the 4 buoy, the sketchy water conditions, slower speed, or lack of webcast (that's why I made ballofscores) Those 4 pictures @Wish posted say it all. It is all about getting our sport back in front of the masses.

• Baller

@Wish What did you think of that green Carbon Pro in person? I kinda like green boats, but I haven't actually had one since my Masters Edition '97 Nautique, because lately the greens offered have been a bit too much for a visually-conservative New Englander.

That one is bright, but in that particular picture it looks pretty reasonable. Or maybe I'm finally getting used to the bright greens.

• Baller_
@Than_Bogan. Ahhhh... I would not call it conservative. It was an iPhone photo so.... But not unreasonable either. I own the Masters green of which you speak :-) and IMHO is the best looking color combo ever to leave CC. My daughter loved the CP color. Apparently lime-ish green is in right now. Not sure about 10rys from now. Were the Masters still seems to catch eyes. I am a fan of the CP shape and lines. Reminds me of the Supra ts6m back in the day. Low in the front and back. They just look good on the water sitting still or hauling a$$. I think it was great for the crowd to see something different - not MC or SN. Was nice to hear non-skiers say "..oh that's not a SN or MC". Nothing at all against those boats but I think it shows growth in the sport to others when there is another brand being seen.