How do you rank your skiing ability?

Skoot1123

@webbdawg99 probably part of the reason I got stuck at 35 was just maturity. I was 15 years old when I ran 32-off for the first time. I would say 3 things helped me through -38. In order of importance 1) A ton of skiing... I finally have the means to ski a lot. This is my third season of skiing 5-6 days a week usually 2 sets a day (although we do have a short season May to early oct). 2) A ski partner who is my same ability. The competition is one thing but to have someone who is actually experiencing what you are experiencing on the water and to be able to talk about it every time you come off the water led to huge gains. (even though we ski very different styles.) 3) Getting lean and strong... I used crossfit mixed with some strength training to get very lean and improve my strength (-15lbs but up on all my lifts.)

@Chef23 I ran lots of them in practice before I ran it in a tournament. Part of the problem was I was practicing behind a boat without a perfect pass and then going to tournaments behind bigger boat and PP and I couldn't make it happen. Shouldn't take you that long.