Need help...

Ilivetoski

• Baller
Ok, so at nationals my rear 2 inserts fell out on my Radar RS-1. @LeonL shot 2 more screws above the holes and it seemed to work. Had a tournment yesterday and 2nd round those screws came out, as did my middle inserts with the screws. Now I have 4 holes from torn out inserts + 2 holes that the guy who owned the ski before me drilled. I am off the ski, for the very small amount of season I have left I just threw my boots on a Prophecy that my dad does not use anymore. I guess what I am asking is for anyone who has gotten off the RS-1 (or any similar ski for that matter, sharp bevel is the big thing) what have you gotten on? I used a strada 3rd round and I will just say that it was not acceptable. Skis I have been told to consider: Give the strada 1 more try, try the 9900, D3 X7, possibly smaller prophecy. As stated above has anyone gotten off a RS-1 or similar ski and found another ski that they really like?

• Baller

I got off an RS1 last year and on to an Elite. When I am skiing correctly I love this ski. Small sweet spot between too much front foot pressure and not enough. Wouldnt recommend to a tail rider. It likes balancede and front foot pressure. Noticeably easier to ski. @kfennell got off his RS1 and rode my Elite the other weekend. Pretty sure he liked it. Find one cheap on SIA.