(Mildly) harrassing OB

Than_Bogan

• Baller

So OB posted a picture of himself in what, so far as I know, is a 10.0 for leverage position.

Here it is again for reference:

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv86/obobser/JorgeJDs.jpg

This picture forces me to ask: OB, what are you doing horribly wrong in the turns that prevents you from running -39 and even -41??

But in all seriousness, that is some goood leverage right there. Everybody who is working on that (including me!): TAKE NOTE!

I've seen Than's videos of him running 35', not pretty. Everyone gets hurt, time will tell if you have what it takes to come back at the level you want OB. But I'm betting betting on you. Marines don't quit, engineers over think it. To miss that many 35's in a recent tournament and whine about ringing your bell shows me Than doesn't have what it takes...Fantasy Ski League I select OB, even if he's on injured reserve!!

Ok first I should tell you I'm a horrible fantasy player football and otherwise- I just can't sink that much time into worrying about what other people are doing; as such I've never made the playoffs in my fantasy football league.

Secondly- you must be aware that in the fantasy baller league the scoring algorithm is very complicated; it takes into account not only buoy count but also baller "best of" score and most importantly quality of facial hair.

• Baller

Can't really disagree with any of that.

I've never had an ounce of physical toughness (and I am thankful every day that people are willing to defend this awesome country).

But what was really embarrassing in 2012 was my lack of mental toughness. Gave away so many rounds this year.

2011 was MUCH better, so perhaps I'll get back there again someday.

• Baller

@OB - when I get my move to Georgia wrapped wrapped up soon, and a few more months of healing for my achilles - we'll ski together some and get you whipped back into form! I could use some of your coaching!

Of course - we'll have fun with your young one skiing too.

I'll put you and @Than_Bogan on my fantasy team.