Favorite swerving gloves?

Rivvy

I had some large ho empires that felt pretty good. I wore a hole in the palm so ordered some 41 tails. Love the gloves, but the sizing was way different. Larges were huge, mediums are bigger than my old larges. I could probably wear a small even with liners underneath, but didn't want to send them back again to try.

• Baller

Ergos came in and put them head to head with 41's and 41's win.

Ergoo XXL feel like a XL, and grip is not as good. There is something about black Amara that is not as sticky as the grey, at least to me. Tried these and Masters Curves, and Master Locks, all black Amara and don't like any of them.

Had my second top strap Velcro release with 41's this weekend. It does seem like it is wimpier sticking after a dozen or so sets. Great feel on handle though. I'd say these run a little bigger in sizing.

• Baller

Just a quick update. It looks like lots of interest on this topic! I have a summer under my belt with my master line pro locs with dowel. It took a lot of getting used to but I do like them. Ski buds like to make fun of how long it takes to get into them. 4 Velcro straps per glove. Once their on their money. Held up good. I'm an average 3 day a week swerver and I think they have some life left In Them for next year. I do plan to pick up a non dowel glove over the winter. I will study this thread close and pick something up. One of the first responders had a great tip to sand the strap down a bit to keep the strap from being too slippery, great tip. Only drawback was for anything other than skiing they suck. Getting into the boat... Swimming... Life jacket off...

Any new gloves for 2013/2014 worth noting???