Brooks Wilson is a bad person

Horton

• Administrators
I asked Brooks for only a 2 two pass handicap at Soaked. I think that is only fair. He wants to compete straight up. I am old enough to be his dad. I only want 8 balls. Don't you think Brooks should cut me some slack?

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller
Continuing with off topic .....could be on to something here. Classic inboards pull the skiers. Boating enthusiasts would love it. Like a classic car show. Participants must have long hair and a beard. Skiers can only wear jean cut off shorts....no vests only the belt. Would be interesting to see the world's top skiers compete and see how they do. Kind of like....hey what happened to the link to the old, old videos from O'brien, Horton Lakes, etc. Those were cool.

@horton you are giving me way to much material with all of this moaning and groaning. If I were you, I would wear earplugs when you ski, cause I am going to hammer you on the mic! Should be good listening for all on site.

TS

• Baller
Maybe we should start a thread about "vintage slalom tournament"? I like the classic inboard boat and hippy look idea too. But, instead of using old skis with big hard wakes - maybe a two round tourny: one round with modern boats, 20+ year old skis; second round, modern skis and classic inboards - like a Ski Tigue.

• Administrators

I tried to start the "Wooden Underground Slalom Society" (WUSS) a few years ago but no one was really interested. I still have a t-shirt somewhere.

Brooks is still a bad man for not spotting me a few balls. I am an old man!

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can