5@35 new tourny PB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markchilcutt

couldnt have asked for a better year!!! Somehow with a ton of support/coaching and a great ski partner i went from 1@35 last year to 5@35 in a tournament!!! So stoked with slalom skiing and totally loving my Radar Strada!!! @horton thanks for running and maintaining a great web site for ski geeks like me!!!

• Baller

Now THAT is awesome!

Deep -35 is soo much harder than just getting a little into it, and of course even at very short lines once you get to 5 you know it's possible you can run it.

Got enough tournament season left to maybe run it this year?? If not, next year for sure!

• Baller
@markchilcutt - GREAT JOB!! That is awesome. I'd love to be able to get to 35 off sometime. In fact, some friends of ours monogrammed a cooler with 35 Off on it and gave it to us as a gift. If it wasn't for some of the comments on here, I'm not sure I'd be able to get there....appreciate the great help on this site!

• Baller
Way to go Mark!. I have tied my PB in a tournament 2 times this year 5@32 off. I have tied my personal best in practice 3@35off 6 times. I have 1 more tournament before the season is over. The Dave's Pond Labor day 3 event. Skiing in slalom and tricks. I hope to set two PB's on saturday..

• Baller

Congrats Mark! PB's are awesome! You are one turn away from getting the purple fever. Keep up the good work.

I finally set a new one this weekend as well, after 5 years of tying my old one. I added a full buoy, and could have added 1-1/2 if I decided to hang onto a big slack hit heading to 4 ball. Since I recently recovered from shoulder surgery, I calmly let go of the rope at the wake.

Thanks a bunch guys!!!!

@chef23 best of luck next weekend kill it!!

@GAJ0004 Tear it up on saturday just think wide on the boat and early edge change that is what got me to 5@35 didnt think my ski was getting outside of 1 ball but it made and i ended up with the tightest line yet at -35 1 ball!!

@marco congrats right back at ya on your great skiing and yeah i am stoked to start tapping into some purple!!! Good call on letting go its not worth a re injury of that shoulder.

@Klundell thanks! sorry you couldnt make it saturday was a good turn out as always. Thanks for the invite to Gilbert but i cannot make it. pretty sure thats it on tournys this year for me. Time for some serious mtn biking before the snow fly's if it happens this winter?