No wing?

mbabiash

• Baller
Actually, the tip will come up a bit. Think of the wing as adding drag, down low from the rear of the ski. This low rear drag levers more of the ski into the water. If you take off the wing, it will free up the tip of the ski a bit, so it will accelerate quicker, build higher top speed, and carry speed longer. It will also tend to not turn as aggressively as you are used to, unless you adjust your technique to physically engage a little more tip while turning. If you like the speed benefits, but miss how easy the ski used to turn, you can move your front binding forward a hole.

• Baller

@mbabiash, here is my thread touching on the same topic. http://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/6054/so-tell-me-about-pulling-the-wing-off

Might have been the one you were looking for. I am not sure if there is an answer to your specific question, but here it is just in case. I have not pulled mine yet. I got to where I liked how my ski was skiing, and just left it for now. Next time down at the ski lake, I intend on pulling it just to see.