2008 Nautique 196 LE for sale

The_MS

• Baller_
2008 Ski Nautique 196 LE. 585 Hours, ZO, snap in carpet runners, 343 PCM, Ramlin single axel trailer, bimini and full cover that covers boat to the hull and allows no UV on boat while on the lift. The LE package has air and water temp, depth, touch key pad start, stereo/CD/MP3 and much more. This boat could sit on the showroom floor and has been maintained well. 30K. More pics on request.

• Baller
Someone got a kick butt boat. @thager let me know when you want to unload. Would put her at the swamp and sell my '00 to ski buddy who has a '97 that has seen better days. DBL bonus to me for upgrade at swamp and upgrade at an alternate site I ski!

• Baller
Darren was my inspiration to get into water skiing, and tournaments. When I was a kid we would always go to Minnesota, and I got see him ski long before I learned. When I was 10 my dad bought the lot on Lake Latonka and I learned to ski a couple years after that. I am getting into 35 off in practice. I have tied my best 6 times 3@35 off. My best tournament score is 5@32 off which I have done twice. I was thrilled that I could go to regionals for the first time. I hope to get back there next year.