Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Uh...worst day ever!

skinut

• Baller
So I'm driving along at about 20 mph and all of a sudden I spot a stick poking out of the water about 20 feet from the boat. I immediately drop the boat into neutral and in that instant the boat hits a giant sand bar. Well, 45 minutes, seven people, a couple of shovels, we finally get the boat off of the sand bar. Fortunately, no one was hurt and I managed to avoid ripping all of my running gear out of the bottom of the boat. In fact the only damage I could see was a small ding in the first skagg (sp). Whew, worst and probably best day ever.

• Baller
U of Iowa ski team put on an exhibition downtown Iowa City on the Iowa River. Didn't know where the channel was located. Pulling a wake boarder hit the sand bar and the wake boarder went right on past us before sinking in to his ankles. No damage.

• Baller
Wow I always thought it was worse going shallow in these boats because you would tear the whole running gear off of these boats if you got too shallow. Apparently they are stronger than I thought. A friend practically ripped an I/O right out of the back doing less.