What is the correct path of the ski?

Taelan28

@Taelan28 do you have a website to sign up for your ski school? I ski into 39 off at 36 miles per hour on a regular basis at practice but the way you explain how you dominate that 28 off at 52k is just intoxicating. I know you're still struggling with "threading the gates" but I think I've already got those figured out. Thanks

@tbrenchley Sarcasm isnt necessary. If what Im saying pertaining to skiing is incorrect then please tell me where Im wrong.

I really get the feeling that challenging opinions are not welcome here. People here are much more interested in discrediting someONE they dont agree with instead of debating someTHING they dont agree with. I stopped posting here for a while because everytime I checked this site I got a bad feeling, like its a waste of time. I come back with some more discussion questions and I state my findings as a means for those here to see whats going on and I get insulted.

btw, its 55k.

• Baller
@Taelan28; you answered your own question with out knowing it. You get slack because you are pulling on the way out to the buoy when you should actually be using all that space from wake centerline out to the buoy to be decelerating. At some point we all deal with this issue.

@sethski how have I been skiing all of my life and never had it explained to me like that? That was awesome! I replicated your diagram in my office just so I could hope the concepts would sink in a little better. I think I will be using your video coaching service soon so you can help me tame the wild beast that is 38. Gotta get more consistent and this concept is the key!