2011 Centurion or Correct Craft 196 or what for 25k?

waterskigirl

• Baller

We are selling our 2011 Centurion Carbon Pro for $25k with a trailer(tandem), it will have 900 hours on it, but I really think it is a great deal. At that price it has Zero Off, it is a current tow boat that is still being made and has been well kept and truly drives like butter, I should know I have driven 80% of the hours myself! I see lots of posts about folks looking for this price range but??? Yeah, it will have 900 hours soon, but there is also talk about that not being such a big deal???

Curious on feedback why or why not a Carbon Pro?

Thanks, can't wait to hear what the Ballers think!!!!

• Baller

Could not sell it back then for $25k it did not have the 900 hours on it....sorry :(

the boat is White with a Carbon Black stripe and Centurion will put the original decals on it for the new owner when we remove the wrap...As far as dealers, I'm not positive, but don't think dealers sell this boat anywhere thinking it is factory direct???

• Baller
Yes we are staying with Centurion...this boat works great for what we do...don't need the open bow...wakes are good at all speeds and lines, it has plenty of power...I really have put most of the driving hours on this boat myself, doubt there are any that have been tested like ours, if something bad were going to show up I think we would have seen it? You do have to drive it, its not a point and shoot boat, (we had 196's for years)...my biggest issue is the seat does not move up enough for me, I'm not even short, but it's just to far back...nothing has ever broken, seats look like brand new...for our HOT climate I have picked a lighter floor in the next one, but the rubber flooring is money and has held up Very well...not sure why there aren't more out there, tough nut to crack I guess?

• Baller
@waterskigirl I was discussing the CP with some people a few weeks back and why there arent many of them out there... What everyone told me is back when they first came out and were insane boats, pulled nationals etc etc. They pulled out of the game so to speak. They left waterskiing and went on with wakeboarding and wakesurfing. People are now thinking they are back in waterskiing, what if they pull out again? Now I have a new ski boat that is not being made anymore and you can see the array of problems that would stem from that. I think once people see Centurion is here to stay, they will be selling almost as much (if not as much) as Malibu, Nautique, and MasterCraft.