HO Customer Service

Garn

• Baller

I really need to say something about HO and their customer service.

Earlier this year I completely ruptured my Achilles Tendon going around 1 ball when my ski slid out. I am on a new S2 and EXO Form bindings. It was my rear Achilles that ruptured. As the ski slid out it then caught its edge causing me to quickly compressed down into the ski rupturing my tendon. I have the double EXO Form boots. HO makes what they call a Rear Toe Boot for the EXO system which gives your foot a little bit more movement. I was wondering if that would have help prevented my Achilles from rupturing. I emailed HO, told them what happened, and asked them their opinion about it. They got back to me and we exchanged emails a couple of times. Next thing I know I receive in the mail a new left EXO Rear Toe Boot from HO. I can't even try it until next season yet they still send me one!

In my opinion, HO is going above and beyond what is considered "good" customer service. This is exceptional customer service! Talk about standing behind your products and taking care of the customer! This is also why I have been a loyal HO user since the 80s (yes, I'm that old). A lot of companies could learn something about customer service from HO.

So thank you HO for all your help and service. I'm extremely appreciative for everything.

Garn

• Baller

About 10 years ago I handle dinged an HO Phatom between the bindings. HO asked me to send it back to them. They determined it was still structurally sound, repaired the ski and shipped it back to me at no cost.

A few years later a ski partner had a little delam on his Monza. It was late in the last year of the black Monza. It took a lil while, but they ended up shipping him the new red Monza - again no charge.

Can't ask for anything more.

Best wishes Garn! I am just under two weeks post-op for same injury - but it was the front (right) foot at 3 ball with a brand new Animal that was much tighter than my 7 year old red n white Animal.

• Baller
Maybe I will look into the EXO system with the rear toe boot as well. Although, with the right situation, I think we are always a lil prone to these injuries no matter what system. But - I am all for anything that might help reduce the risk of this happening again - besides just skiing better which might have helped in my case. :)

• Baller

HO is amazing. Had the EXO forms for about a year. The liner starting falling apart. They sent me two brand new boots, new liners, and the new bar etc.

Nothing but positive things to say re customer service here in Canada.