Any Anesthesiologist Ballers Here?

mbabiash

• Baller

My Wife is an M.D. anesthesiologist and the hospital just yanked her groups contract away from them.

We live on a ski lake in Kansas but we will be moving soon. We are looking to move to another ski lake anywhere

in the US. If there is anyone that knows of Anesthesia Jobs near a ski lake community or ski club let me know.

Matt

• Baller

mb - I am about 45 mins SW of Chicago and one of my neighbors is a Nurse Anesthetist. I live on a very nice ski lake with slalom and jump. Lake as limited home lots with lake rights for skiing. We now have 5 homeowners (counting me) who are avid skiers, with 3 of us doing some tournaments.

There are several very good hospitals very close to us, including one that just opened within the past year (I have even used them already - unfortunately).

You should contact me at jjzimm at m s n DOT COM. I can fill you in more about this great ski community, and the home market. And, if you would like me to find out more about the anesthesiologist opportunities I would be glad to! Always looking for an excuse to go have a drink with the neighbors!

ZMAN

Doubt you've ever heard of it, but the medical community is an unusually large % of the economy in Tyler, TX. Three large hospitals serving a community of 100K. Our ski club probably has the least expensive rates in the world with two courses, one on a private (to watersports riders) golf course lake with a helluva view.

80 miles from DFW and great real estate prices.

Food for thought.