Post pics of where you ski . . .

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller_
@xrated. Love the names of MN lakes. And if that's your wife in the ski photo and she sees it, your a walking dead man. If she's got a sense of humor about it and likes to ski.....marrie her again!

• Baller

@Wish,

She has seen it. That was her first day skiing ever last summer!

Yeah I do like the lake name....used to be call Rice until the developers moved in in the 1920s. My family has been there in one way or another since 1910, first whitey on the lake. Pretty fun to read some of the old promotional ads that the developers and resorts put out.

White Lake ski club, in upstate NY Adirondack mountians. Always cold water but we love it. Thirsty just take a gulp before you go! Im the 3 generation owner of our camp and plan to be there forever. The course is off to the left when its in under a permit. What a view!

• Baller
@skifreak wish it looked like that now. Just a muddy hole now. Ditch rider just quit so they stopped the inlet and left the outlet open and are like if it empties it empties. I am thinking end of the month we wont be skiing.

@ onside135 Its located at the southern end of the Adirondack park about 30 miles south of Old Forge on rt 28. Its a private lake but alot of boats, we have to ski at 8:00 am to get good water for and hour or so. Good way to wake up, out of bed then 15 minutes later jumping in 65 degree water in the spring. Do you know the lake?