Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

How to look good while skiing

Horton

• Administrators

I am editing photos from the big dawg and honestly I think everyone looks silly skiing. The ax murder faces are killing me. I might do a whole feature on the faces of Stisher. Classic.

thank god for the ladies that make it look good.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_
I found out the hard way that I snow skied with my tongue out. Was skiing a mogul field and my knee came up while my head was moving down. Knee met chin, teeth met tongue and loooots of red blood met the snow. Pretty sure I was making an ugly face from the pain.

• Baller_

@Horton. Post the pic of Marc Shaw coming across the wakes with a grin. I think he always knows where the camera is. If this sport had groupies, you'd hear the high pitched squeals from the girls on the shore. He is pretty.

• Baller
Emil Zatopek said the right words for this when he was asked why he had such an agony face while running: "I am not talented enough to run and smile at the same time".

Can you post an example of an axe murderer face? i look at all the pictures of myself skiing and i love them. Im very photogenic when im caught in the moment. On the other hand photos make me realize hpw bad my technique is. I used them to run 22 off cold...or lukewarm.