If a guy really liked Nevin Power Wrap gloves . . .

• Baller

What do you suggest for him now? My last pair is ripping up. I liked the feeling of support with the overlaps over the wrist. From a brief look, it looks like there are a lot of gloves with some beef down around the wrist. Also, I liked the kevlar ones ok, but actually preferred the "stick" of the non Kevlar ones better (though they didn't last as long). So, recommendations?

Oh, and I am absolutely sure if I got the same gloves that the pros were getting, rather than those "stock" ones, I would much deeper into the line. ;-)

Just kidding. :-)

• Baller
I used the Nevin Power Wraps for years. The last 2 pair (several years ago) wore out too quickly, from poor craftsmanship. I tried the HO RPM model and thought the wrist support was fine, but the fit just wasn't right. I ended up switching to Masterline curves and am very happy.

• Baller

I am using the Nevins right now, pretty good. I prefer a minimal glove (in the palm and fingers) without a lot of padding or kevlar or whatever.

Check to see if Wiley's has them....I know that is where mine came from.

Ed

• Baller
I found out that Coleman had a stock of them and bought their last 8 pairs of larges- got to agree with PBD and igkya- the workmanship was awful. I'm down to my last 2 pair and need to find some gloves I like- and it isn't Masterline curves- they just don't work for me- Radar and HO seem good (but pricey)- opinions?