Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

What options for a Carbon Pro?

ski4xtc

When looking to buy a carbon pro recently the only option that I wanted was that it was cheap, if I wanted a fancier boat I would have got a TXI, we both really liked the hard top option, and might have paid for it had that been an option, but nothing else really, we are in the south and live on the lake though so I dont know how my requirements match everyone else's

• Baller

ski4xtc - I took delivery of my 2012 Carbon Pro in March as a promo guy in Texas. The options available are pretty simple, and it seems to boil down to how/where/when you and your friends use the boat. 1)heater choices - the heater blower and heated seats are great if you use the boat in colder temps, if you don't, save the money. 2) single vs. dual axle trailer - does the boat sit on a lift or do you trailer it a bunch (at longer distance)? If it sits on a lift or you trailer short distance, get the single and save the money. 3) radio options - this was pretty simple because my daughters made the decision to get it and I didn't get a vote. 4)flooring options - pick a lighter color as it may not get has hot in direct sun. 5) engine - unless you are pulling elite jumpers the PCM 5.7 is great, if elite jumping is important you may consider the PCM 6.0.

Support the promo guys and consider purchasing one of theirs. With a promo boat you still receive the full warranty, a boat in very good condition with maybe 100 hours, at a great price. You can see my listing on Ski-it-again, Post ID SIA19786. At the home page select the Promo Boat link.

• Baller

@jdarwin I've run 35 off behind a Centurion outboard!! Time ok...in the course at 38 mph, out at 33 mph (most likely), time 16.08. Survive the gate and first two balls and it gets easy :-)

Yah, props to the promo guys who keep the cools pulls at the tourneys.