Congrats in order for Dirt

schroed

• Baller
Thanks for all the nice comments. I appreciate it. I thought MS might set Horton off again with the borrowed ski thing. I rode the Goode yesterday and Horton PB'd on the S2 so maybe he will finally let it go.

• Baller
Looked like about the easiest 39 I've ever seen. If you hadn't told me he was at 39, I would have guessed it was a 32 or 35 by how relaxed and light he was. Really great job picking out the correct angle out of the balls. No stall, no overload. Just nice angle and off he goes. That's how it feels on those occasions when I think I'm skiing right. Now if I could only make that happen every time I ski!

I must admit, I was impressed with Dirt's skiing this past weekend!! After he ran 1.5@39 in the first round, he told me he was dialing in the Goode as a backup for his A2. But after the second round....which ski will he stick with??? I don't remember how he looked on the A2 last year so I can't give my input on which one he should stick with.

• Baller
I can't blame it on anything. There was some outstanding skiing going on. Schroeder Ran one of the nicest 38s I have ever seen and got a great start at 39. Badal 4@41. Matt Brown into 41, just to name a few.