Both my kids get PB's at Buckeye Buoy Tour Stop #1

SkiKolb

• Baller

I am so proud of Leslie (g2) and Curtis (b2)!!! They went out in the first round of the first OH tourney and BLEW there PB's out of the water! Leslie was 3rd off the dock and had never run her 23 mph pass in competition nor in practice last year, she went out at 21 mph long line and ran 4 full passes and ended up with 3 at 28mph!! That was fun to watch. Next off the dock was Curtis, his best last year was 2 or 3 at 24.9mph, this touney he opened up at 24.9 and ran 4 full passes and ended up with 3 at 32 mph!! It is so fun to watch kids have fun skiing, especially when they are your own.

Thanks to Greg for putting the OH BBT Tour together!

Any other proud parents out there?

• Baller

GREAT STUFF!

Sometimes I am so jealous of the kids. Last week I was doing a little coaching of Dar Bejerano -- a G2 skier who I think is destined to rewrite the MA record books over the next few years, and maybe even do some damage at a National level someday.

I explained a bunch of stuff about finishing the turn, and was a little worried that I was giving her too much information. It took her ONE FREAKIN' TURN to do exactly what I was talking about.

That's so unfair!! I'm lucky if I can tune some aspect of my technique in 20 sets...

• Baller
My 13 year old had a non-tournament PB today running 34/15 for the first time and got 1@22 off. He has been knocking on the door for a long time and was very pumped to get into 22 off. Of course he is already talking about running 22 and getting into 28.