Are Slalom Vests Getting Shorter?

A_B

Maybe vests like ropes shrink as they get older?

I've always had a little trouble with vest covering my gut. I've found that my eagle is plenty long enough to cover everything. (At least until it rides up, now that I have less gut than I used to.)

@thager Lookin fly, both of you. Looking good doesnt matter and in truth no one probably cares what vest or color co-ordination you have, but when you're spending this much money on a hobby you might as well look cool doing it. I still havent found a suit to match my Neil Pryde VX1.

• Baller

@thager I like to mix it up with my ski wardrobe. You'd be correct, I had 6 different combos at Pine Island. Another 6 rds this weekend and I'll only duplicate 2 of them. I spend more time getting ready to ski than skiing, might as well look good. The pic is from round 1.

@Razorskier1 A money outfit is worth an extra buoy.

• Baller
@gjohnson -- I think a good hangover helps too -- keeps you loose and relaxed, and you don't think too much! If I can ever figure out how to upload it I'll put up video of a few years ago when I stayed up drinking beer and tequila until 4:30, went to bed, got up at 8:30, and ran 38 off at 10:30. Not pretty, but the boat score was 6!

• Baller
@gjohnson -- because I had 5 skiers staying at my house! Sad thing was only two of us were dumb enough to be up until 4:30AM. @6balls and the rest of the crew hit the pillow at midnight or so. I always say "never again", but we both know better. Probably going to happen the last weekend in July when they are all back at my house again!