Who'll run -41 @ 34 first?

• Baller
I think Rodgers is going to get it, but AM might beat him to the punch. Seems that any one of a number of BD skiers could punch it on a particularly good day. It is always difficult to handicap. From experience as I've worked down the line I know that there is a big difference between getting 3-4 at your toughest pass and making it out the end gates.

• Baller

Razor, youre right! It definitely takes a certain mental awareness, toughness and confidence to take it to the next level. It seems to me (but I don't know squat! Lol) that there's a lot of momentum out there right now with some REAL talent looking to up the ante. The mark has been there at -41 for a while now with a number of guys chiseling at it. I think it's going down soon!

KeownFILMS, Come on man! Spill the beens! I know you're holding back! Ha ha

• Baller
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Andy already run 41 in practice? I thought I read somewhere that Nate has run it at 34mph in practice too. Has Jeff ever run it? I realize all the information I'm working off of may be wildly incorrect.

• Baller
@MattP I don't have the recall that I once had, but I read on here over the winter that Nate had gotten three or four balls at 43 off (36mph) and I think along with that rumor it was mentioned that he ran 43 at 34mph. These were all unsubstantiated rumors however.

• Baller_

Sking on Robin lake before the Masters in 08 Andy came out on a sixam 2point silver top with Lester driving, my self in the judges seat. Andy ran up the line including a full pass at 41 on a Masters rope. Pretty impressive as Andy was rather heavy at that time and really not skiing a lot and on Robin lake.

Provided Andy decides to really ski this year I would not bet against him running 41 and pretty deep into 43 @55K

• Baller
I thought Andy went to Rathbun's for a week a few years ago and that Gordon noted the only pass he missed ALL week was 43. Could be full-0-baloney but that's what memory says. If Andy went after tourney skiing, I would be willing to wager real dollars that he gets through 41 at 34.

I'd say Kelvin has a good chance of broadcasting the first full pass this weekend! Lots of guys capable of doing it in one location at a great place to slalom. I'd predict it goes down this weekend and one of the South Central "local guys" does it.

• Baller
That one ball at 41 was on the money, damn he makes skiing look easy. @skibug, The water at Cypress isnt all that hot since they have been pumping groundwater into it this week. A few od these boys in the dirty south are skiing really wellright now. I'd love to see a record go down this weekend

• Baller
Andy will be the first to do it! I have seen him run 41off more than 3 times from the boat. Zero Off, no weaving, and went to 4 ball at 43off. He will qualify for the Big Dawg finals while skiing this weekend in France. It is going to be fun to watch him ski in the finals under the lights. Hope to see you guys there!!