Tourny PB yesterday

markchilcutt

Boom!!Not a big deal but wanted to share. Just skied my first tourny of 2012 at broadside harbor in Idaho over the weekend and managed to gain 1/2 of a bouy!! its only 1 and 1/2 bouys at -35 but momentum is building!! Cant wait to give it another try Saturday at Sunten ski lakes in Utah!!! Thanks to everyone who has given me time on the water and all the fantastic coaching over the last 6 seasons!! Special thanks to @ChrisRossi and @Radarskis!! Love my STRADA!!!!

• Baller_
@markchilcutt. Congrats.... anything above your personal best is a big deal. I'll add just inside of 3 ball at 38 for me at a tourny in Jacksonville FL. Great site, great people. Struggling with ZO and 35 so I changed the setting and increased my score by 5 buoys. Such a love hate relationship with ZO right now.

• Baller

According to me, running -32 is a huge deal. Awesome early season performance from Chef23. Looking forward to more!

And congrats to mark and Wish as well!

My own opening weekend was mildly disappointing because I've been skiing great in practice but "only" got my "standard" 1.5 @ -38 as my best for a 5-round weekend.

• Baller_
@markchilcutt I took last year off from tournaments. Prior to that I was using A1 somewhat successfully but ZO went through an upgrade or two I believe. Got talked into B2 and the rational made sense. I have no access to a ZO system for practice (live in Orlando area...go figure). After 3 rounds of struggling at 35 (running them in practice w PP) I went back to A1. Will stay there till I get more time behind ZO. I can see how it can be used as a tool depending on conditions and ski style.

• Baller
@markchilcutt nice skiing man. It wasn't behind Deb P. driving the Malibu was it? I PB'd behind her a few years ago. Good driver. Also, I think one of my main ski partners was there. M7 skier got a couple @ -32 from what I hear. He woulda been happy about that.

• Baller
@markchilcutt Sorry no, Medical Lake, WA sportin' a D3 Fusion with some red Fogmans. I think he was there? Rumor has it anyway. Old guy. He'll be in M8 after Ntls this year. I hope I'm still skiing at 70. Family history says no I'm thinking.