Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Jr. Thanks The Galactic Leader in Victory Lane!

DW

• Baller_

During the winners interview of Dale Jr. in winners circle at Michigan, he paid homage to his fans for the significant part they played in his long awaited return to victory lane.

Congrats to JTH for helping Jr & Jr. Nation return to prominance!!! Way to go.

• Baller_
Would be great for the sport if the Cup found a spot on Jr's mantle. Going to be a tall order as there are a couple of guys that really step up their game come Chase time.

• Baller
@Horton, at least you are well grounded about Jr. chances of actually taking home the cup...maybe Jr. should play the lottery. Don't get me wrong...his father was the man...Jr....not so much. He has been given EVERYTHING to become a winner. They have replaced and amped up (pardon the pun) everything on that team, except the driver. Give that equipment and liberty to a dozen other drivers out there and they would win.

• Baller_
Actually, Jr. is very talented and has the talent to win a Cup. IMO he is missing the motivation and direction his late father provided, which is a small piece but a significant one. Don't forget, he did outduel Matt K, to 2 Busch championships. Can he get that back, time will tell, he seems more motivated this year.

• Baller
That's why I said you need talent....and I am offended...you have never seen me on the go-cart track tearing it up....I get the "no bumping" sign thrown at me all the time. I can't help it that those 7 & 8 year olds are so slow.

• Baller

@Horton

I had the honor of having parts of mine in RCR cars for many years when Big E was winning like crazy. All the way back to the Andy Petree days and the championships of 93 and 94. Little E needs to bring one home. Been way too long.

MA

• Baller_

Actually driving a current Cup car is very similar to driving a Silverado Pickup truck, pretty much the same chassis dynamics.

MAD11, what parts?

JTH, the Said heads will be at Sonoma, Boris in the #32, there is a better group of them at the Glen . . . Do you know what his kid is named? "Simon"

• Baller
Apply coatings on pistons, valve springs, valves, brake calipers intakes, crankshafts and some other parts for years. Had a performance coatings company for about 9-10 years called Aero-Coat. Mostly drag racing, offshore racing, carting and dirt track customers and a few commercial clients like NASA. Fun stuff. Funded my own racing habits for years.