Need help on picking out a ski

Cupcake77

Hi I'm very new to slalom Skiing and would like some opinions on the best ski to purchase.

I'm a female that is 5ft tall and weigh about 120lbs, I've just recently tried slalom skiing and LOVE IT. I've only used a ski that is from a double set (cheap) and wanting to purchase a better ski which will allow me to learn and progress. Also since I'm able to deep water start with both feet in bindings would it be better to go with a double boot or is there a better option? Not looking to spend a lot of money on my first ski since I plan on purchasing another as I progress in skill.

Thanks

Amanda

• Baller
+ 1 on Couture or Lyric can't go wrong with either, both are available in 65" which will suit your size. Both will cover a wide range of ability so you should not "Out Ski" them in a hurry. 2013 HO Triumph may be an option too but yet to see other than in catalouge.

• Baller
D3 all the way (X5, Custom X, Nomad RC, Nomad RCX)...a lot of women have had success with the D3 X5 model, especially the 2005 - 2006 model years. Very stable, they turn no matter what you do, and it is plenty of ski to take you as far as you want to go.