hard or rubber edge

akale15

• Baller
ya, i would really like some coaching. this summer has been rough. still havent been on a course and getting tired of doing the same tricks on my trick ski. needing something else to do with my trick cause my only water access is on a public lake.

• Baller
i ski for Purdue while at school. finished the fall running into 36 for the first time ever, was hoping to capitalize on that this summer if i can find a course. been trickin as much as i can at our lake on the weekends.

• Baller

D3 hardedge is a great all around ski. Flip landings work well on the hardedge. While it is the skier not the ski, the ski can offer a slight advantage.

Horton is right, coaching is more important than a new ski. Hour long sets help too. Have fun with it!

Eric

i mean, a hard edge is going to be better for flips/ handtricks...rubber edge better for toes, i have a hard edge d3 custom x from a few years ago, been landing flips on it more consistently now, i think it works great, and i know many many many people who use the hard edge d3 for flips...but for the most part, its the coaching

stay of the front foot

akale - stick up a video on youtube and will help where I can. I am one of those trick guys on here that doesn't comment too much as this evil @Horton being seems to get his frilly underwear in a twist. ;)