Reason's for not attending a tournament.

gjohnson

• Baller_
Lack of practice, 0 practice with ZO, cost, and family. But that hasn't stopped yet. Kinda a mix of dedication and stupidity. Not sure which side o the fence I fall on. And totally agree with JTH.

• Baller

A higher priority conflict is generally the only reason I'll skip any of my favorite tournaments.

Here in New England, of course, we start real late, so this coming weekend is going to kick it off for me. I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again! (Heck, I might even ski well...)

• Baller
It's all time...I don't have much free time and I like to ski. It's fun to ski tourney's but it comes at a cost of all the other crap I need to get done both for work and the time I do want to spend with my family. I can ski as much in a few hours each Sat/Sun a.m. as I can at a tourney and still satisfy many other obligations. As much as I like tourney skiing, it's hard to beat a morning with @cowtipperguy and/or @razorskier1 followed by hanging on the public water with family and/or friends.

• Baller
I don't know how I will make it through life without an "official" ball count. I guess I am just waisting my time out there on the water having fun. The real reason is this 56 year old guy is slowly catching up to Horton. Less than 6 ball away.