Regina sets new WR

bhs

• Baller
@E_T I don't understand how mixing the sexes of a sport , in your words, "is quite boring" will attract more regular viewers. My point was from a slalom enthusiast’s perspective. It doesn't get any more exciting than watching Whitney & Regina compete at such a high level. Amazing skiing.

@gjohnson. You hit it right on the head with "enthusiast" there are not enough in the sport to fully support the sport. That is why gimmks are needed because we need there MONNEY! No doubt watching Whit and Regina ski is amazing. But all the Wallys of the world need things to hold there interest

• Baller

Half the problem with watching anything on TV is we as skiers like to be outside doing rather than watching something like Poker or Golf on TV. We will DVR it for when it is dark. I know I don't watch live TV much anymore besides when it is dark or winter.

Kevin

• Baller_
Biggest difference i see from all the other vids of her is this time the tip stayed down. Don't know if it's the new ski but ya can't denie Dave Goode can make an amazing ski and has amazing riders. WOW! Enjoyed the video.

• Gold Member

It's laughable for me to comment on Regina's skiing, but to my moderately trained eye she really looks a lot better on that ski. In every previous video I've seen of her, she has simply overpowered each line length's challenges. In this video she looks smooooth.

Goode's have always worked well for me, so IF this one offers a real improvement in stability and consistency, without sacrificing much else, I could be interested...