Happy Fathers Day Ballers

MattP

• Baller

Happy fathers day to all you ballers out there. Go out and enjoy the lake with your kids and stay off BOS for the day! I'm headed up to the big public lake with my dad, brother and friends to enjoy the day together. Pulling the 84MC out for a set or two free skiing.

What are your plans?

• Baller

Thanks to all the Dads out there or up there that took the time to show us how to have fun on the water, and to the sons who continue the tradition.

Many of us got our starts behind good old dads river boat and a pair of nicked up wood skis.

Thanks Dad!

• Baller_
Daughter said she wanted to try barefooting today. That one came out of left field. Also said she wanted to ride the knee board and trick skies. It was like Birthday, Fathers-day and Christmas rolled into one. Could a dad ask for more? So I rode a tick next to her as she rode the kneeboard and she made her first 360 turn on the third attempt. So cool to ski right next to her and see it all happen. Didn't get to the other disciplines but that's ok cause when we do.....Fathers-day all over again.