Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Goode Mid Mid

KM

• Administrators

I think bringing back the 9100 is genius. So many skiers still think it was best ever. Was it or is it today? No idea.

Mid Mid? Sure why not. Every ski company is working on the next thing. Trust me - every ski company is working on the next thing or their days are numbered. Just skis that I know about that have not been announced and are high end... I know about 5 or 6 skis that I expect will show up in in the next 12 months.

Width is one of the things that all the factories are playing with a lot right now. How wide under front foot - back foot - tail.

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

How about them making a 68" (conventional measure) Mid ???

Gives us fuller figured guys something with a little more square inches that isn't a yacht with cup holders.

I have suggested numerous times and they always say we have no plans at this time.

• Baller_
After complaining all weekend about the kids all having a fan section and not me, I had my own cheering section as I came around the turn island to run -35. It was like I was at the Masters comming up #18 with a huge gallery. I almost missed the pass and then fell at 1 ball -38. From now on, I need to vision that I am all alone and no one is watching. TeamMalibu was the organizer and was standing there with a set of pom poms leading the cheer.

• Baller_
@ShaneH I took the 9960 67.25 for a few rides and in that 95f water it was pretty good. I rode it in the 80f water in Little Rock and it wouldnt work. I would like to try the new crack if I get a chance but going from cold to warm water all the time I am not sure I can handle the mind game with settings.