S2 Not the Review

Horton

• Administrators

I am really struggling to write the S2 review.

What I can tell you is that I am skiing as well as I ever have and that I am awestruck by this ski. What is keeping me from a new PB is not the ski.

I run 38 a few times a year. My life time count of 38s is about 25. I generally get around 3 or 4 on a good day.

In the last seven tries at 38 I have gotten around 5 ball and back to the wakes five times, 4.5 once and 3 once. The score of 3 was because my gate, one and entry to two were so good that my brain froze.

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller_
@Horon Put up some settings please. Boots, fin. Just curious. Mine shorter so it may not apply. I ran 2 -35s in a stupid head tail this evening. I'm trying to dial in 35s so they are second nature. Slapped on some ventrals per @Ed Johnson and it's going well. For the life of me I can't figure out why have not shortened to 38. Lack of skiing I suppose. This week will give it a whirl. I need to....tourney this Sat.

• Baller_
Only have 2 sets with the vents. Just wanted to try them. What can I say but so far it skies better with them. Have not had the best conditions though. I was very skeptical doing it to this ski but wanted to try. It's not as dramatic of a change as it was with my 9800sl. Will see.