Zero Off "xout_min"

lagdawg

So we went to ski this morning but when we were getting ready to ski the zero off unit was in the off mode. When we pressed the on/off button to turn it on it would never change to the on mode. It always showed the black box with "Off" in it in the upper left corner of the screen.

Doing the diagnostic check we found that it had an error coad "Xout_min". Does anybody have any idea what this means or how to fix it? Any body encountered this before?

This is on a 2010 MC PS197 TT.

• Baller
Sorry for late reply. I was in Alaska for a few days. Move the darker selection window around and then hit select button. Worked for me last time. I had one instance where nothing worked until I disconnected the battery for 5 minutes then reconnected. My problem seems to be connected to gps signal when boat is at dock.

We didn't put the boat in the water yet but on Sunday after disconnecting the battery it seemed like ZO was working again. We were using someone else's boat so we didn't actually run it to see if it worked but I think it should. Thanks for the help.