1 @ -38 new PB!!

Toot tooten my own horn!!! Saturday night off the dock 15, 22, 28, 32! slow the boat to 33.6mph and Boom ran my first -35 on utah water making it my 2nd ever -35!! My good friend in the boat @Jasonhutchins automaticly shortens to -38 and im like "but" and he's like "no buts about it gangsta"!! Boom 1 @ -38 with a slow boat! Let me say this! thanks to slowing the boat down I am now running 80% of my 32's at full speed. I feel a full speed 35 going down in the next two weeks!! Stoked on the @chrisrossi @radarskis Strada!!!!

MC

• Baller
@markchilcutt -- very cool! Every time I made a significant achievement in this sport has always been such a high! All the way from making that first pass at 15 off and 28 mph through to today, I've gotten a huge kick out of every one. congratulations!

• Baller
Congratulations! If you can't toot your own horn here, where can you toot it? I know there have been times when I've PB'd and had no one to tell. When you're riding that high, it's kind of a bummer not to be able to share it.