Anyone know where to get raised letters for a boat?

Bulldog

• Baller
Hi Guys, I was getting the boat ready for our annual trip and notice one of my "T's" on my Malibu Sportster is missing the vertical line. It is a 2005 with black with silver edged raised letters. I tried the local dealer but they are more interested in selling bling for a wake monster than updating me on where or how I could get this part. Any ideas??

"Do Better..."

• Baller
Bulldog, It's not just the dealership. Malibu has virtually no decal stock from that era. We ran into the same with the malibu decal at the back of an 05 LXi a while back. There were NONE in dealer stock anywhere in the country and Malibu said they wouldn't know when they would order more. Of if they would. We ended up finding the letter we needed on ebay.

• Baller

@TeamWally - Thanks!!!! This is what I enjoy the most about this site, the best and most accurate information!!!

@Chef23 - I thought about that but I am only missing that one small part (so far), and my wife likes the words (keep the boat driver happy…)

@ShaneH - I did not know that and I was about to call Malibu directly….. you saved me that frustration! Thanks.

@501Brandon - I like companies that stand behind their product. I will contact domed letters for sure!!

"Do Better..."

• Baller

@501Brandon..

How much was your boat numbers? They emailed me back today and said one "T" was going to be $25.00 plus $16.00 shipping which seems very expensive to me. I asked them if they could just put it in an envelope and mail it to me. Any thoughts?

"Do Better..."