Dirt looks great on stolen ski!

MAD11

• Baller

Update from Cottonwood:

Dirt was ripping today on a possible stolen ski. 3.5 @ 39 for a PB. I saw Horton on a similiar looking ski, but it didn't look this good when he was riding it!

• Baller

Even a three legged, one toothed cat (like Hortons) gets lucky once in a while. Stolen is such a harsh way to describe it. There was no currency transaction with the ball of hair but it was replaced with a 2012 A2 of greatet value. That ski sits on a shelf with a dozen other skis.

MS finally pulled it together today and is ripping on a 67 Goode 9960 traditional

I don't mean to sound highjacky, but since a 66 fusion sale was mentioned, I have a like new 68" with d3 case & sock that I would like to sell. Too advanced for me in the course. My new triumph is working really well for me at 25-26 mph in the course. I think I will be on my triumph until I can make 30 mph, which might be a while. I would prefer to free ski & course ski on the same ski. I have not yet posted it on ski it again. Lboysen@comcast.net. Thank you.

• Baller_

Dirt ran 39 yesterday and 1@41. @Horton I need a free A2.

We took JD and Teammalibu for some cash on the course yesterday. I would need to win many more matches in order to pay for the blue ski.