Trophy Lake Estates - New Germany, MN site

Fine409

• Baller
New Germany is a long ways away from development. We have no infrastructure (roads, sewer, water, electric) and the state of the site is a bit of an unknown. I believe we have 8 lots sold. Last I knew the bank was trying to sell their remaining lots post the bankruptcy as one big chunk. I think they have 24 lakeshore lots and 11 back lots total. I heard rumors they had a signed purchase agreement with a developer, but haven't heard that anything has closed. In short, I'm not sure who you would buy a lot from. Those of us with lots (I only own a quarter-lot) are doing maintenance, etc of the property at this point, but there are no improvements contemplated unless a developer buys it and starts spending money. @bradb is right -- TLE 3 is a nice site that is already developed and they do have lots for sale.

• Baller

Hey guys - thanks for the info. I skied a couple INT events there 2 years ago, but that place seems to have quieted down quite a bit.

Center City would be too far away for me...I currently live/work in Chanhassen, but have been looking for lake homes/lots periodically around the area and was just wondering what's been going on with that site!