Why Do They Do That !

Stevie Boy

• Baller

I am not going to name the ski company because they are going to know who they are, Brought a 2011 ski and that had some issues with the fin slot but didn,t effect the ski, decided to upgrade to the 2012 version, so we get the ski home and spend some time setting the fin up, after that i decide to wash the underside off to remove any residues, only to spot a large area of pitting and one place where there has been debris in the mould, most people might accept this, but skis cost loads of dosh, so I phone the shop up to arrange a swap, he,s a really nice guy to deal with, he tells me the only ski he has left, has the same defect and its unlikely he can get another ski.

Why Do Ski Manafacturers ship skis with defects, WHY DO THEY DO THAT ! do they not want repeat custom, ARRRRRGH ! sorry guy,s need to have a beer and chill, so so pissed off.

• Baller
If the retailer won't help you with the defective ski then you should contact the ski manufacturer, i know you are in the UK, so if you need help with email addresses send me a private message and i will send you some contacts.