Masters

kona

• Baller_
Wish they could record it and replay this evening. How hard would that be with today's enormous tarabite hard drives. I know nothing of broadcasting but it seams like it would not be that difficult. I saw CP (ya that was an amazing 39) and JT. Spent most of the day outside on the lake. Would be so nice to get a second showing this evening.

• Baller
That's how CP has been running his 39's lately. I pulled him in our May record at Okeeheelee where he ran 39 all three rounds just like that (I watched from shore 1st rnd, 1.5 @ 41, drove 2nd rnd, 3.5 @ 41, and was boat judge for 3rd rnd, 4.0 @ 41. As everyone said above, his 39 looks like many other's 32...

• Members
Chris, has been running 39 for years, in good conditions, it's when conditions get challenging that he has struggled. CP has been skiing with the Man ( Andy ), CP has always had the ability, the natural talent and good technique. He now has someone who is helping him with his equipment, his mental toughness, teaching him, and giving him the confidence, to overcome adversity and ski in less than ideal conditions. best of luck tomorrow, and the balance of the season.