Take that, backwash!

Than_Bogan

• Baller

As we often do at this time of year, we've got high water and some fairly bad backwash after a few passes. So I was all the more pleased to run -35 on my first try of the year. Never done that before. I really feel like I've learned some things here on BOS and am a fundamentally better skier than just a few years ago.

Thanks "team"!

• Baller
Oh and that's really pretty amazing for the record. I don't even shorten the rope on my first couple of sets. Just got through 32 for the first time this season this past weekend. I was fired up about that and agree with what you said about BOSbuilding a better skier. Thinking about the theory behind the execution really makes a difference. Not trying to hijack your thread by any stretch, just a longwinded agreement to what you said.

• Baller
Agree w/Than. Has not really shown up in max buoy count such as running a pile of 38's and trying to get down 39, but has shown up in very consistent 35's. Have run about ten 35's this spring...not great passes mind you but getting through with some of each pass pretty nice. Usually not even thinking about an attempt at 35 this time of year. Thanks Ballers.