Radar Theory + what bindings for my wife?

Than_Bogan

• Baller

Getting my wife a new ski. She doesn't ski a ton, but enjoys it when she does. Just learning the "half" course and may or may not ever advance beyond that.

The biggest thing I want is a ski that is easy to get up on and is stable, but I do want it to turn well enough to run the course really well if she gets more into that.

The Radar Theory seems about perfect for this, but I'm less clear on the bindings. Has anybody used the Lyric bindings?

I'd say safety, comfort, and ease of putting on are probably the most important features. Then maybe visual appeal is in 4th place and performance in 5th. (Not a distant 5th, but still in 5th.)

• Baller

Than,

My (13yo) daughter has them on her 65" Lyric. She is a W 8 1/2, and fits into the "smalls"....the "standards" were too big. No complaints on your three priorities (safety, comfort, ease of entry). Aside from a couple small differences, they will be similar to anything you hear about the Radar Vector boots.

• Baller

How about the P6 or the Lyric? Still haven't bought a ski yet for my wife, bit will in the next 30 days or so... Or I guess why the Theory over the p6 or lyric? My wife too, just learning the course. 5'2, 145

• Baller
@Than Bogan - I would have to say the RS-1 bindings are the most comfortable. That is a quote from my wife. Easy to get on and very comfortable. Since the RS-1's are a couple years old you could probably pick some up pretty "cheap" somewhere. Relative to the new Nano One though, it's "cheap."