Trade New Vector Bindings For...

Ed_Obermeier

• Baller

Size XL Vector bindings (fit foot size 10 - 14 according to lable on box). Only skied a few sets, absolutely brand new in appearance. I'm looking to trade them for new/damn near new D3 Leverage bindings size XL. I'd really rather trade than sell but I'm open to offers. I also have a pair of Strada bindings with about half a season on them (liners never heat moulded) size 13 - 14 I'd trade in lieu of the Vectors. Will also consider other serious offers of interest. If interested message me at ed at ez-slalom dot com.

Thanks, Ed

• Baller
Love the bindings, just can't seem to make them work for me. Support isn't an issue (way plenty of support, for me anyway), I think the issue is the material on the boots is thicker than the rubber bindings I'm used to so getting both of them in exactly the right location in relation to each other seems difficult for me, especially so with the Strada's. I think I can possibly make the Vector's work by moving the rear binding forward on the plate but I'll have to cut off a good sized hunk of the rubber foot bed making them non-resaleable if it turns out that doesn't fix my issue. If I end up keeping them I'll do that but if I can trade them for something I KNOW works for me...