Poll- have you ever put your ski into a ceiling fan

Wish

• Baller
Hit mine on a poll once. Speaking of polls - you ever seen a poll dancer? They try to entice you into voting a certain way. You go to the polling place and there they are - out front, dancing, saying something like "vote yes on Prop 29" or "vote the republican ticket" and then you're all like "damn it. OK."

• Baller
Latin American Championship in Argentina, the site was 30 min from Buenos Aires so we shared a taxi. A friend from Peru had just arrived and was taking his ski to the site on the top of the car. The driver was about 60 mph when the ski flew away from the car in the highway, a car behind ran over the bag and it got stucked bellow the car. We passed the car waving but the old driver did not noticed he was dragging something bellow his car. When he finally stopped we had to lift the car to get the ski out of there. Luckly the worst damage was made to the bag and vest and Gonzalo won the +35 with a badly scratched ski.

My daughter strapped her brand new A-2 to the back of the golf cart. While driving it to the lake starting dock, she hit a speed bump a bit fast and the ski bounced out and was drug about 10 feet. Ground a hole through the tip of her slalom bag and about an 1/8" off the tip of her ski! After a bit of file work from me and a bit of black paint, you'd never know. Bag still has a hole to reminder her to secure it to the cart better.

• Baller

On the start dock at a competition my friend spun round with his ski over his shoulder and caught me just above the eye with it, it floored me but I then went out and ran -22 for the 1st time in a competition and went on to get a 4 buoy PB.

He offered to do it again before every comp but I declined.

• Baller
I seem to recall Marc Austin having a ski hanging out of the backside of his Polaris RZR and it hitting on a tree or something two years ago. Snap!!! It wasn't a pretty sight. Maybe it was Bailey Austin, but I'll go ahead and throw Marc under the bus on this one. :)

• Baller
Friend of mine here at this lake, took his golf cart down through the fenced yard to get his ski from his boat, ready to ski in the tournament that we had going on that day, put it on the backof the cart, as he was heading out the fenced yard thru the gate, unknown to him the ski had fallen over, so as he went thru the gate the ski caught on both gate posts and snapped it in two, needless to say he did not get to ski in the event, but we did give him his entry fee back!!